Tuesday, July 20, 2010

PUTTING COMEDY ASIDE, THAT'S NO BULL



This blog is a comedy blog, but that's not what I wanna do today..

7 years ago today, I lost my dad ( DANIEL "BULLWHIP" JOHNSON)to cirrhosis of the liver.


My dad was a professional wrestler in the WWF and all other Canadian outfits, (CCW,ACW,ICW).



He was one of the toughest, strongest, but also nicest, kindest, and most gentle people in the entire world.

My dad had the opportunity to travel the world, he lived in Trinidad, Montreal, and California.

He wrestled in Japan and even went bowling with SAMMY DAVIS JR.


He was inducted into the Canadian Wrestling Hall of fame



Every day I remember my dad in a different way. He inspires my life as an actor, my life as worker, as a son, as a brother, as a person on this planet

If I can achieve 1/10 of what he did in his life, my life would be a success.



This article is not a poor me article, its a message........

I don't care what the situation is, if your dad in your life, cherish him, call him, hug him, appreciate him every day, because some day he wont.......On the other hand, if your dad isn't in your life, you're not alone.






theBULL



No comments:

Post a Comment