Sunday, July 11, 2010





Youtube has become a place for people to bitch and moan about how life is a struggle.....At first I thought this was going to be the case with this video.

I know there are a lot black guys out there who talk about how being black is a struggle. I also know that there is a lot of gay guys(not that theres anything wrong with that) out there that think life isn't fair........This young man is of both of those categories and he don't give a fuck.

Mother fucker cares more about birds and DVD covers and all kinds of gangster ass shit.

See being a white kid from the burbs in Canada I've naturally been taught to be afraid of black guys, but then I ended up becoming close friends with a Jane/Finch gangster and he's not scary at all. But what is more scary is someone who speaks his/her mind, and clearly this guy has no problem doing that.

I feel like if I fucked up and do something wrong in front of him he would not only go crazy on me as a person, but also on what I'm wearing.

The more and more I watched the video I stopped laughing and started agreeing with him. I found my self saying like "ohhh man I hate that to", "I knowwwwwwwwww" and "ya FUCK birds man"

I think hes the most influential gay black man since Miss Jay on Americas Next Top Model.....................i MEAN...uhmm I don't watch that show....


theBULL

No comments:

Post a Comment